I have been doing some heavy bulk uploading lately and have noticed some strange behaviour in PhotoPost Pro.
1. I have pictures in a specific numbered order, the filenames are "01 - Name", "02 - Name" and so on. The strange thing is that after uploading them, PhotoPost actually shows them in the reverse order! :( how do I fix this?
2. When uploading more than 10 pictures at once, the second time the "editing upload" window shows, it is filled with the character "/" in the description. Why? It seems like a bug i PhotoPost, if you ask me.
1. Change your sort ;) You most likely have your sort in edit categories set to most recent
2. This is actually being looked into but here is a temporary fix
1. Of course! :o I totally missed that option... my mistake. But I guess the default should have been set to "Filename" since they are numbered from camera and in correct order that way.
1. If that is how you want your site to run and sort things yes ;)
It also doing something weird with characters like "&" or apostrophized words.
I've had this happen occasionally when creating html pages in a notepad or textedit type application and when you open it in a browser you realize you missed a tag and the commas and some characters are improperly displayed
It gets worse for every page you do.
In bulkupload.php try changing this
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0