Show PNG images with Enable on-the-fly image protection?
- Enable watermarking of photos with overlay image?: YES
Image Protection System Options:
- Use Anti-leeching code? : NO
- When using on-the-fly image generation, do you want to overlay the watermark image? : NO
- Enable on-the-fly image protection: NO -> PNG image shows
- Enable on-the-fly image protection: YES -> NO PNG image shown
Watermarking works, *.jpg files have no problem showing but the only problem is showing PNG images when on-the-fly image protection is enabled.
Extra info: I use Image Magick (watermark.gif) and have no problems watermarking the images.
Great, it works now. Thanks for the support!
The same problem occurs with *.bmp images.
Nothing you can do about bmp images to my knowledge they are not supported with anything but imagemagick but you could try adding something similiar to above but can not guarantee it would work as I am darn sure Gd2 does not support them.
That's ok, I won't be using bmp files.
No problem glad to assist and let us know if you need anything else.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0