It returns 0... which is right. I tried different user that uploaded image today just to make sure that I did it right.
When I go to try upload under problematic username I see limit 1 picture per day. Today sent - 1 but manual query for that user returns 0.
When you try to upload it will tell you that you already used your limit for today.
Not sure how come there is different result when I run manual query and when Photopost does the job.
Like I said before, it is just three or four users now. It did not happed overnight. It started with one, then after long time there was another one etc. I do not have that many users yet (about 100) but I can't imagine that for every 100 users there will be 4 with this type of problem.