I have turned off all integrations, so I got the plain page.
On top of that I had the header as used by vB
also checked on errors. Except for a few missing slashes to close an image tag, it was ok.
Still if gave the problem. I posted screenshots, w3c validation results and the generated HTML file here: http://www.photopost.com/forum/showt...47#post1176847
I'll dig further, but I'm new to Photopost, and sorting out the problem so that it works in all possible option might be taking long for me. So, I reported it as a bug.
Note that I turned the integration back on and the sidebar off to have the page look fine. And in case you are wondering placing the sidebar to the left also looks good.