Moderate Images Quickly
In Photopost we have to:
1. Click on Admin
2. Click on Approve Photos
3. Click on the thumbnail to view large
4. Click 'Edit Photo' to change details - category, description, keywords etc
4a. Click 'Back' if you don't want to approve
5. Click 'Submit Changes'
6. Go back to 1 for the next images.
In vBGallery it's
1. Click 'Moderate New'
2. Click thumbnails to view large, or
2a. Change details - category, description, keywords etc - for lots of images on the 'moderate new' page
3. Select approve, delete, ignore lots of images at once
4. Click 'Submit Changes'
In essence, vBGallery has everything that you need to be able to completely edit, moderate and approve lots of images all on one page.
Surely there must be a quicker way to moderate lots of images in Photopost?
Last edited by StuartDH; August 28th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.