I found another way in case anyone is interested. Basically, I created new templates in VB3 called navbarvb, headervb, and footervb. I copied and pasted the code from $navbar, $header and $footer into the new templates I created. Then, using the plug-in manager I attached the three new templates to variables of the same name ($navbarvb, $headervb, and $footervb) to the correct forum areas. Then, I went into my Templates and replaced all the original $navbar, $header and $footer variables with my new variables so that they would appear the same in vbulletin. Finally, I just removed the code from the navbar, header and footer templates so that they came up blank in Photopost. Probably a dirty hack, but, it worked for me!