Notes: I upgraded earlier today with the latest build of the script, I ran the upgrade scripts and inserted the htaccess. I don't wish to post a public link as the gallery is on an adult site but I will PM details to a developer if requested. I have the script running with SEO
urls. When upgrading I overwrote every file. The only file I have edited is the english language file, manually changing "photo" to "image" or "picture" since my site only allows drawn art. I have ftp on the server disabled for security reasons but I shuold be able to provide access via a jailshell on ssh.
1. Links within the user gallery profile do not work - they all redirect straight back to the user profile front page (the same page)
2. Page 2 onwards of the comments on any picture cannot be viewed - clicking the link just displays the first page again
3. Image sorting options do not work in internet explorer or firefox, I have cleared cookies and cache and it makes no difference. This seems to be an issue in some categories, but not others. All I can theorise is that it seems to effect categories with a large number of images. These default (or appear to default) to sorting by filename.
4. Html tags are showing up in some comments (about 50%)
5. Clicking to show all/last day/last 7 days/last 14 days images no longer displays any image information - titles, comment count etc. Is there a way to revert this to the 6.X setting which does show all this information?
6. The "Photo Options" link at the top right of the image seems to be difficult for users to locate (since they are used to everythign below the image) Is there a way to revert this and use the original links, or move the dropdown to the bottom of the image? I tried, but the dhtml broke.
7. The new image uploader clears the title, description and keywords when you hit submit, forwarding you to a new page where you have to enter them again