Not sure if this is should be classed as a bug
...but it would be nice if it was sorted out.
If it's something PhotoPost aren't going to sort out, is there a way I can do it myself?
Checkout the following link...
The space between the edge of the box and 'My Photos', 'Rallies/Events' and 'Users Browsing' is how it should be - ie, with a space.
On the other images, 'Recent Comments', 'Statistics', 'Category', 'News', 'Top Posters', 'Most Recent' is way too close to the edge of the box.
Probably anal I know, but I'd like our site to be right!
Links are always better
A community photo gallery - ReefTalk Gallery
Maybe in those specific templates place this to the left of the phrase
Rallies / Events: 2005 - The Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club Photo Gallery
Not sure what does, but I would imagine it's some sort of fixed space?
I've been into ACP / Styles & Templates / Style Manager /
I was expecting to see something relating to PhotoPost in there so I could put a couple of these spaces in, but can find nothing.
Am I looking in the wrong place/going in completely the wrong direction.
You would need to enter that next to the specific titles your trying to space in the actual photopost templates. This would not be in your forum admin control panel
You would go to photopost Admin => Edit Templates and edit the specific templates
Here is an example the feature template you would say add the code in bold
Thanks for these great instructions Chuck.
Sorry to be a clot, but what's the best way to find out which template I'm supposed to be editing?
statspal commentspal topposterpal categories and feature templates I beleive
I changed those templates - all OK thanks very much.
1. There's just two left, I've attached images. Any ideas which templates these two relate to?
2. Our PhotoPost Admin Control Panel says under PhotoPost news that the latest version is v6.2.3. I know for sure all our files are v7 files. Why is this still showing?
3. Our 'Top Posters' box is completely empty. Any ideas?
If there are no top posters then it would be empty try turning off the category cache in global options
The templates look like to me the announcements template and the feature template
1. Our 'Top Posters' box is completely empty. The Category Cache was already turned off, so I turned it on - still no luck.
2. Templates all revised. Now look good - thanks for your help.
3. Our PhotoPost Admin Control Panel says under PhotoPost news that the latest version is v6.2.3. I know for sure all our files are v7 files. Why is this still showing?
Your admin stats says your using 7.0 I am sure your looking at the news script.
I am away from work as its xmas so when I get back in the office I will look at the code but I see it on my site so there must be some condition that is not met so yours is empty
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0