A few PP 6.2 Issues
In order to resolve some problems with a recent upgrade to 6.2, I replaced all of the files. During my efforts to re-apply customizations I came across some issues and suggestions:
- On the Photo Options Menu, show both icons and text. I modified showphoto.php, but there may be several ways to accomplish this.
- The language variable for "Disable Email Updates" is mis-spelled, in comparison to the English Language File. I updated showphoto.php to match the variable declaration in the language file.
- On the Member Profile Page, I think that it should initially display something instead of a blank content area. I chose the member stats page.
- Remove the table cell class and width from the menubar template. Both cells are left and right aligned already, removing the extra code allows them to look better when page widths aren't wide enough.
- Corrected unencoded ampersands in pp-inc.php (RSS and more/more2).
- Closed the avatar Image Tag and added a blank alt tag in vb3.php.
- Removed extra <br /> from undercat-sidebar.tmpl file.
There were numerous other changes, that I'd classify more along the lines of "preference"; removing extra class declarations and unnecessary line breaks.
Thanks for all you do!