Three Bugs Found After Photopost Installation
Noticed three bugs since the upgrade/installation was completed.
1. When uploading photos through FTP, they do not come up in the recent photos on the main index page.
2. When a member uploads a photo to the members gallery, and the photo is then moved to another gallery, the thumbnails do not come up as they for some reason point to another folder where the thumbs are not suppossed to be (folder 500).
3. When creating a new sub category, usually I would make it number 1 to keep the newest gallery on top, and then the rest of the sub categories would then fall in numerical line. Right now, when I make a new category number 1, the last category does not change to number 2 and so on, it stays as number 1, creating numerous categories positioned at number 1 with the newest gallery not always gaining the top spot.
What your upgrade from 2 weeks ago?
1. Are you uploading them? Do they upload?
2. You using the cache? it should update when you move a photo
3. Categories do not automatically change numerical order. You can sort subcats right within edit categories in admin.
If you look, the index page stats are off as well. If you go in any of the categories, it shows the proper member count of 48,613, but on the main page it is still stuck at 48,600.
Recent photos are not coming up on the main page either. Two galleries have gone up, uploaded through FTP, since the current photos that are being shown. The recent photos come up in any of the categories and also come up if you look at most recent photos by day or week.
I tried to sort subcats, but they all come up sorted wrong, which would take some time to really sort out when dealing with 150 galleries.
Try turning off your catcache in global options what comes up now? You cat cache is going to cache data for x number of minutes
Appears to have updated after I sorted the categories.
Even after manually sorting, when I went to sub category sort, the galleries were back in the wrong positions. Is there any way to sort the categories to where the high number is at the top and the low number is at the bottom? It's the only way I can see to avoiding a sort of 150 galleries every time.
Under each parent category there is a link you can sort subcats in and that is where you sort them.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0