Features inc - not changing images
I upgraded everything yesterday, vB3.07 to vB3.5 Gold and Photopost I updated from 5.2 rev2 to 5.2 rev3 (latest). I got the slideshow working with the code correction but my features_inc on the vBulletin index is showing the same 4 images constantly. The images are from all over the place (date wise) ranging from August to January of this year and as its set to "latest" it should be showing the most recent images. I turned off the caching in PP but that doesn't seem to have made any difference. When upgrading I didn't change the two config files or the two _inc files as per the instructions.
Site is: http://terranuts.com
Ok, sorted, after using beyond compare it seems there are several differences between the features_inc in the latest builds and the one I was using (probably from early version 5's) and the vB3.5 code wasn't in mine.
Thats weird because I am using the older version of features_inc and my latest images are being shown as people upload them.
I am curious what the changes in the newer files would be from the older files.
If there is a reason for me to update mine I need to get it done. :)
We've modified the inc_* scripts to include support for vB3.5...
I changed my inc files from older ones to the new ones and I have it set to latest but it looks as if random or someother type setting of pictures are showing.
I went back to the older inc files because they were working. Been quite a while since I changed the inc files.
Does the 2 Config files need to be changed also for the inc files to work properly in the new upgrade.
I got the new inc files to work correct after finding I had a capital L and should been a small case l.
I am still curious if we need to upload the new config files to replace the older ones.
No, you do not.
Good deal all seems to be working great now.
Thanks for the upgrades and the help you give on this site. :)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0