Some Images Will Not Load
I have just recently realized that some of my images aren't showing when I click to see the original. I get the following message: 'The image wwx.example.com/gallery/files/1/example.jpg cannot be displayed because it contains errors'. This is happening to quite a few of the images I am uploading and I am not sure why, they all work well on my computer.
The thumnails of the images that aren't loading look over saturated as well. Of course I don't know what the original looks like because it gives me that error message. However when I download them back to my desktop via ftp they work and look fine.
Any solution for this?
1) GD2 or ImageMagik ?
2) Do the images with problem come from 1 user or many / all ?
3) Have you installed anything that might have stoped the gallery ? ( new hacks ? )
4) Is this a new install and things are not working yet?
5) Do you know that the Path's and URL's settings are correct for the gallery ?
6) Have you CHMOD -R 0777 /gallery/files ? ( chmod the folder and sub-folders 0777 or 777.)
2)This is a new site which I am currently building therefore the only user is me. Therefore, I have uploaded all images thus far.
3)I have only installed zoints SEO to check out how it works.
4)I installed vbgallery last week. Since this time I have uploaded 29 images. I only clicked on the first few originals to see that they worked fine. About 8 of these dont work when I look through now. Whats strange is that for instance 22,23,24 wont work, 25,26,27 will work and 28 and 29 won't work.
5) This appears to be correct
6)Yes I completed this step during install and just checked it and it is CHMOD 777
I will pm you my web site so that you can have a look at it yourself.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0