IE + logged in user --> The page cannot be displayed
the problem is, the logged in users can't access gallery using internet explorer. the interner explorer loads only the header + navigation, show a pop-up window (the page cannot be displayed). and the user is to an error page (server or dns can not be found) forwarded.
but the guests have no problem accessing to the gallery with IE. the firefox do not make any problem for the guests or logged in users.
link ? :)
- I'll take a look.
do you need also a test account?
thanks in advance
here comes a screen shot of the error.
ya shoot me a test account.
do you need any admin rights?
Gallery on another sub-domain
- The gallery Navbar is what crashes the galley.
I did a test.
- I enabled the gallery Forumhome hack you installed, and as a choice added enable / disable the $galnavbar in the hack.
All is ok in IE : logged in or not.
Once I enable the Gallery navbar you’re Forums has same error.
There is: (guessing, I have not looked yet)
1) Something installed on the site that kills the gallery navbar.
2) The gallery navbar needs fixed.
- I'll poke around and see whats going on.
Zachariah, you got a private message from me.
see you soon.
still waiting for a solution or any suggestion... :(
ya I have not recreated your error yet on any other system.
- Got busy killing bugs.
- I'll rip apart the gallerynav and see if I can find out what is going on.
one month has gone and i have been waiting still for a solution.
2/3/06 7:33 PM - PhotoPost vBGallery v1.0.2
I have this:
Send me PM again please I will hunt down bug. (old PM is gone)
Zachariah, you have a new pm from me.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0