Originally Posted by Chuck S
Well set your medium threshold in upload options to something that does not break your page and in showphoto options turn on the option to show large images in a popup window
.... and don't forget to turn on the option to keep original images.
- Turn on "keep original images" if you don't already have it on
- Turn on option to show originals in a popup window
- Change your 'file types' settings so that each image type has a max size that won't break your style (I usually do 640x640 or similar).
That then will give the user the following experience...
- They see a thumbnail and click on it.
- They are then taking to the normal screen that shows the image, info', comments, etc..
- If they click on the image (or in the link in the data section) they will then be shown the original full-size image in a seperate window.