I had this problem last time I installed the most recent version, and now that I've started with a fresh install of 5.0, I am having the same problem again.
I can't remember what I did to fix it, or whether it was related to a config file issue or vBSEO. Once the final step of importing the phrases is done, all I get is blank pages on both the front and back-end of the classifieds.
I've checked my config files, I've renamed the htaccess file, I've confirmed all file and folder permissions... but I am still stuck.
I really can not say but most likely you incorrectly installed the application and it could be related to vbseo. For example if you did not on install actually check urls and server paths to make sure they are correct on install vbseo could mess with those so its always best to make sure proper information is being used on install. The install can make suggestions as to urls and server paths but it is always up to the user installing to verify all information on install.
I would suggest you run install again and verify each and ever page of install any information you submit is 100% accurate and things should be installed fine.
If you need assistance you need to place information here so that we can verify and check out your site to see what might be done wrong. Your issue could be as simply as on the last page of install if you are integrating with vbulletin you are not entering the correct server path to your vbulletin. You must verify this path. ;)
I have various configurations vb4 and no vb installed and have done installs upgrades to the new software with no issue.
configuration issues are the number one cause of issues as if the proper information is not used you will not have a functional site.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0