I really need help with this problem. Our applications server crashed several days ago and we had to restore our site onto our database server. Everything is now back to normal except our Classifieds section.
When adding or updating an ad with a product picture the following error occurs:
Warning: unlink(/www/allfordmustangs.com/pp-classifieds/data/73/thumbs/1111.jpg): No such file or directory in /www/allfordmustangs.com/pp-classifieds/image-inc.php on line 331 |
Error creating resized original! Error code: 1
When we first restored we had only ImageMagick-5.4.7-10 installed in /usr/bin/mogrify and while our photopost gallery worked without a problem we encountered an error with the classifieds where it was unable to update or create a thumbnail when updating or adding an ad with a product picture. After reading every post we could find on this forum related to ImageMagick upload problems, we made the following changes:
(1) made sure all data directories and sub directories had 777 authority.
(2) made sure correct path and authority for 3OGRIFY executable
(3) checked to ensure data/1, data/2 and all sub directories existed. same problem occured.
(4) upgraded ImageMagick to Imagemagick-6.2.3. This caused further problems because with the new version of Imagemagick not only would the classifieds not work but also photopost.
(5) reinstalled ImageMagick-5.4.7-10 back into /usr/bin/mogrify, tested both programs and as before, classifieds did not work but photopost was working again.
(6) tried GD1 and GD2 image processing
We tested after making each change and none of the changes fixed the problem.
With ImageMagick-5.4.7-10 reinstalled to /usr/bin/mogrify so photopost would continue to work, we reinstalled Imagemagick-6.2.3 to /usr/local/bin/mogrify so we could use it to work to get classifieds fixed and working properly.
So to recap we now have:
ImageMagick-5.4.7-10 with Photopost configured to use it with path being /usr/bin/mogrify and Photopost is working properly.
Imagemagick-6.2.3 with Classifieds configured to use it with path being /usr/local/bin/mogrify but not working properly due to error listed above.
Can someone please lend assistance to help us get this problem fixed so we can get our classifieds working properly again. We have been working on this for several days now and are completely out of ideas as to what could be causing this or how to proceed to fix it.
Any and all assistance much appreciated!