Disable payments, buyitnow and paypal?
Just had the classifieds installed, and I am pleasantly surprised with the work!
I wish to disable these features and wish there were admincp options for the same.
1. Remove the buy it now button from classified listings.
2. Remove paypal integration of any kind. If you click on buyitnow, the only option showing is paypal. I do not want this on the board.
3. From my limited understanding of the product, I think that anyone can leave feedback for anyone? Isn't this a limitation? Is there anyway to restrict feedback only from the actual buyer, or to disable this system altogether?
Thanks much in advance.
Just to add, I have already done this but the "buy it now" link still shows on the advertisement.
Would also like to remove the "Remove “If this is an auction you may enter a reserve price to allow users to buy the product and end your auction. (Numbers only!)::” option from showing at all.
Lastly, would like the default option for "Want to be notified by email when users post replies?" to be set to yes.
Buy it now will only appear if someone sets on upload to allow buy it now. You can edit your uploadproduct template and remove the html for buy it now and then future ads will not have buy it now. As far as disabling payment just set no in edit usergroups for all groups. Feedback is only allowed to be left by registered users. The feedback link is emailed to users who have won actions etc. Guests are not allowed to leave feedback and a user can only leave feedback once.
Thanks Chuck. Have carried out the edits. Appreciate the prompt help.
No problem enjoy your day.
Okay, back with two more questions!
1. Is there anyway to include new classifieds into the "new posts" feature of vbulletin? I noticed that the classifieds has gotten a little sidelined, since it is now an entire different website section.
2. What do I edit to include "Forum Home" as a link on the Classifieds navbar?
1. These are two separate programs but you can try this mod to vbulletin?
2. You would edit the menubar template and include an html link.
Thanks Chuck. The hack seems interesting, on my way to an install.
Umm, not that familiar with template editing. What should I add to this for the Forum home to show? And where?
You can place an html link to your forum near the menu2 variable.
Excellent. Forum link added to the navbar! Thanks for the prompt support, Chuck.
A weird issue has been pointed out by one of our members.
1. We have integrated the vbulletin forum with your classifieds software. Thus the forum navbar shows up in the classifieds section too.
2. Click on "BHP Garage" from the forum navbar on the Forum Home Page. It will rightly take you to our member garages.
3. However, click on the same "BHP Garage" link from the forum navbar when in the Classifieds. That does NOT take you to the intended link, but instead goes back to the Classifieds home page itself.
Why is this happening?
EDIT : This happens only with that one link. All the others are working fine from the classifieds.
We are suppose to show the vb header navbar etc. As far as that link in your navbar template of vbulletin edit that template and correct that relative link to vbpicgallery.php into a full url and that script will be found. The reason your link does not work is it is relative meaning the script will be looked for in the directory your in not where it exists.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0