I've recently bought PPC to integrate with our site and vb3.6 forum at http://www.iceinspace.com.au
A couple of questions:
1. Is it possible to set the currency to a default (AUD) and not allow it to be changed?
2. The "description" field when placing an add allows BBCode - it would be nice to have the WYSIWYG controls above it like the "Quick Reply" box to aid users in placing nicely formatted ads.
3. If a classified (non-auction) ad is set to expire, i'm not sure why the expiration date is not shown. It would look strange to a user that an ad suddenly disappears. Not a big deal I guess, most users will put "no expiration" anyway.
4. When editing an ad, it seems you can't change the expiration date?
5. When viewing ads, the "Date posted" should show the time as well as the date? Similar for comments posted - the posted date only shows the date and not the time.
6. I'm a bit puzzled about the feedback rating system. It appears that you can't give feedback per transaction
, but instead, one user can only rate another user once, forever. and it can be changed from positive to negative or vice versa at any time.
Is it possible to give feedback per transaction? I guess there would need to be a hack so that the seller can indicate the user who actually BOUGHT the item, so that they can then give feedback to each other?
For an auction, the system should know who won and so they can then give each other feedback (like ebay of course).
Has anyone implemented it like this?
It looks like a great product and i'm looking forward to implementing it. I look forward to hearing any suggestions/comments about my questions above.