I'm not sure what category this post belongs in, so please move it if it's not appropriate here...
In order to avoid hounding Chuck, I've spent all night scouring these forums for the answers to a few questions, and while some threads have come close
to answering my questions, I still don't have the info I need to continue properly setting up my showads section... so here it goes, I hope someone would kindly help me on the following:
1) In showcat and showads, I would like to substitute "condition" with a custom field. ("condition" is not appropriate for my classifieds) I would have simply changed the language in the english file to reflect my needs, but I need much more than 5 options, thus the need to use one of the extra additional fields with drop-downs. (the reason for my upgrade in the first place)
2) I would like to know if it's possible in showad to display one of my extra check-box fields in multiple columns. For example, If I have a check-box with 20 items, instead of displaying 20 rows with one column with a bunch of empty space on the right hand side, could I display them in 5 rows and 4 comlumns.
3) In showad, can I change the order of the default fields so that the description appears at the bottom, after my custom fields?
4) Can I add 2 more fields into the table that contains Views, Date Posted, Asking Price and Condition, so that there are 2 rows of 3 instead of 2 rows of 2?
5) In showad, can I make it so that the thumbnails appear 6 across, instead of 2 rows of 3?
6) Can I remove "condition" all together? (I believe this may have already been answered but I cannot find the thread)
I appologize for asking so many questions, but I desperately need to figure this out...
Hopefully the answers will help many more customers.
Any help would be very greatly appreciated.