[Bug] Rebuilding thumbnails
After losing 500~ files this week I tracked down a problem with how thumbnails are currently being rebuilt. :mad:
1) Specify a size for your thumbnails (eg: 100 which equates to 100x100).
2) Upload a test image to your gallery that is smaller than the thumbnail size (eg: A smilie, icon, or other small graphic). I would highly recommend you upload to a category that is used only for testing (eg: I created a "Trach Can" category for misc. purposes).
3) Rebuild the thumbnails for the category that you upload the small image into.
The image will now be gone. :eek:
1) When an image is uploaded that is smaller than the thumbnail size the original file name is populated in the ppgal_images table in both the 'filename' and the 'thumbname' columns.
2) In /admincp/vba_gallery_admin.php at around line 1900 when it is rebuilding the thumbnails it does a blind delete of the thumbnail file.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0