Some quiestions (vBulletin 5, etc)
i have a few questions:
1) Will you update Photopst to be compatible with vBulletin 5 Connect (Most important reason for me is user-integration, not the "style-thing" ) What are your plans?
2) Are there converters to convert from IP.Gallery?
3) What about ReviewPost and vb5 :) ?
4) i was an verified customer - this status is gone. Is this because all me licenses are expired? Will i get that status and access back after renewing a license?
1 and 3. There is no timeframe on when we would support vb5. I applied to be a beta tester months ago and even did an NDA agreement that they sent me but many emails have gone unanswered by Internet Brands. Thus basically whenever the code is public and the owner decides to purchase a license I can look at it. I myself would not be updating my site to vb5 as I run vb4 and thats totally fine for me. I could have began work on it already if I wanted to purchase a copy but that is not going to happen. I kinda hate the look of vb5 connect that I have seen so far. We will support the product at what level is feasible and when we support it all depends on when we have access to the code and what is involved. For example if there is no major user authentication changes supporting the base level of user login may be pretty easy.
2. Sorry no there have never been any importers for such a product. I have written the majority of the importers here and personally myself never used Invisionboard.
4. Yes to be a verified customer you must have current members access for support and code access.
Thanks for your answer :)
1) 3) Ok, i like the idea behind vB5 and love the SiteBuilder. Style, yes, hm.... matter of taste (and it is not final).- But as a company, you should support every kind of software, even if you do not personally like it :) i am sure, it will make its way.
2) Any plans ? Can i help you, so this will happen :) ?
4) Ok, thank you.
Like I said we will support what we can when we can but like I said we do not have access to a copy of vb5 so hard to write an integration with something that is non public at this moment in time. It is a non public beta unless you choose to buy a license of the unproven software. I do not know anyone who has bought it or even has access to it.
My personal comment is based on the fact I was saying I am not going to be using vb5 on my personal site. I think it looks way worse then vb4 or vb3. It is a personal opinion. ;)
I wrote up support for vb4 in like 2 months 3 years ago.
As far importers it has to be a fiscally responsible thing for a company to authorize such a huge expense. Sales have been slow with the economy. I doubt you are going to see new importers anytime soon as they can take lots of invested time to write properly.
I have one question can u answer me
What is your question?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0