I have the sql database - but they deleted all files and folders in the html directory. And to top it all off, the backup files I had were corrupted, won't let me reinstall them. I turned to the webhost who does backups every 24 hours, but by the time we found the hack, they had already backed up the hacked folders so that was no use either. I'm trying to see if I can find an earlier photopost backup saved to my hard drive. The webhost is going to restore the site to it's original state, getting rid of any bad files we may have. So as soon as that's done, I'll be contacting Photopost for reinstall - if we have to start over from scratch, we'll just have to do it.