1. Is there any trial license of vbGallery, to check how it will work with my heavy modificated vbulletin?
2. http://www.photopost.com/forum/vbgal...ml#post1196123 is this script working cos we have 1k pictures not used from 2 years becose we do not import it from our old forum
3. Is there any chance to get this import file before buying vbGallery to chceck if this import script will be compatible with our version of smartors gallery?
Marcin 'Sirwiz' Jaskolski
1. no sorry there are no trial versions.
2. you can try that script but thats a very old thread and no guarantee any of that would work.
3. that script is not going to work without vbgallery being installed. It would require vbgallery and smartor to test
1. Im sorry too cos this sell politic is not user friendly, but i also uderstand your script, your sell politics.
2. Im know that this script is old that im asking hire. :)
3. I understand that i cannot import anything without buying vbGallery, but if i can see this script i can do simulation for compatibilty of smartor files and sql queries . Avability of this script is one of the reason that we consider buying vbGallery.
we do not make our script public because it is protected software sold only by us. we do not make trials available because we do not encrypt the software so users can modify as they wish hense there is no way to do a trial because once you have the code you have it.
Ok its not a problem, your script your rules. I understand that.
As smartor script is very important for us thing and also its a big plus of this gallery, is there any chance to look at his code before we buy vbGallery?
Simple question can i see only this one script before buying script, to check compatibility of it with our version of smartor or not?
You would have to contact the hack author. I would not know if there is a script available for smartors or not as thats not an official script from our site.
Ok, i understand.
Thank you for support, and hope script will be compatible, and we buy yours gallery.
Autor of this script dont log on this forum since month.
This is not restricted vbulletin file so is there possibility to send it to my company email, so i can do simulation for compatibility with our gallery script?
Well that script is written for vbgallery 2.0 and vbulletin 3.6 which as stated most likely it would not work and it is not going to work before you actually own the products it needs to work.
Yes, i can not import from gallery that i have to gallery that i dont own.
But i can open this file in notepad, dreamweaver or other edito, and chceck sql queries and file compatibility with my smartor files and sql. If this stage is combatible, rest is a pice of cake.
I know what your saying however there is really nothing our company supports as noted in the thread.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0