What Ordering ist better: first install Photopost in vB 3.8.4 or first update to vB4?
My vB ist 3.8.4 patch level 2.
I have some vB-Albums to convert to Photopost after buying it. And also a big Coppermine-Album must be convert to Photopost.
Actually i can´t change to vB 4, because my important add-on vBMembermap is not ready for it.
So what is the better/ easier way:
- first integrate the photopost-gallery and convert the old albums to it and update to vB4 later
- or first wait for the update to vB4 and install photopost after this
You would want to install Photopost with vb3 and import your coppermine and then your vb albums. For instance the vb albums importer we have only works with vb3 its not written for vb4. ;)
Install PhotoPost before upgrading to vB 4.2
I currently have vBGallery installed on my board and I am running vB 3.8.4.
I want to purchase and install PhotoPost - should I install it before upgrading to vB 4.02?
Will I be able to import the photos from vBGallery to Photopost?
1. You would install photopost pro 7.01
2. You would import your vbgallery content with this script
3. You would upgrade vbGallery
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0