1. That is up to the developer. He is working on a beta for vbgallery but when we support a beta is up to Michael. vb
3.8 is very very early in beta.
2. We have had a user who is very active in helping out on support issues tell us that vbGallery has no commenting issues with vb
3.8 or really any issues at all. But as noted any final work on supporting vb
3.8 will be announced when we announce it. As with any beta we will support the new version by the time it goes GOLD. http://www.photopost.com/forum/1236782-post13.html
3. vbGallery supports vb
3.7 just fine. there is a specific 2.4.3 version just for 3.7
4. No answer on this yet but as long as vb
has not changed any authentication like most Photopost pro versions there should be no issues. Again its very early in the vb
beta but as with any vb
version when it goes GOLD we will have support for it.
5. Photopost vbGallery to Photopost Pro Import Script
6. Photopost Pro templates are not edited in vb
admin we have our own admin section.
7. there is no special info if your members area has photopost pro listed in the downloads you should be able to download and switch. The licenses merged quite some time ago.