questions to change from coppermine to photopost with vb3.7.2
i hope, you can understand my german english:
i have a new vB-board 3.7.2 since yesterday (Willkommen beim Forum von www.rocket3.org - Powered by vBulletin = migration from a older rapidforum)
i have an coppermine gallery with ca. 1.000 pictures (WWW.ROCKET3.ORG --- FOTOALBUM - Home)
because the bridge coppermine-vB doesn´t work and the support for coppermine is not good enough (for me), i want to change to photopost.
therefor several questions, when i would buy photopost:
1. in the coppermine-gallery are ~ 30 users with the same name as in the vB-board. how installing photopost so that after this, all user have still her albums from coppermine? first import coppermine or first bridge to vB-board?
2. is the german language from photopost in backend and frontend?
3. in coppermine is it not possible for the admin to push pictures from a public album to a user album - can photopost this?
1. You would install Photopost to integrate with vbulletin then use the coppermine importer to import stuff to photopost
2. Front end only
3. Yes an admin can move photos to any category or album
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0