1) Can this be install under Windows IIS with PHP, MySQL? No Apache for URL rewrite, but I don't need search engine friendly URL.
2) Can I have user registration without installing a forum? I just want the PhotoPost script. If not, that's okay.
3) Disable admin approval of all images? I would like all to be preapproved.
4) Zip upload?
5) For increasing storage, is there any way of defining multiple drives to store images? For example, drive C: will be used, and when it's full, the new storage will be in drive D:? If this is not a current open, can a mod be written fairly reasonably?
To answer your questions,
2) Yes, you can use the internal registration system which does not require a forum.
5) No, there is a single directory used to store the data directory tree.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0