a few questions before buy:
1: can I use vBadvanced as Standalone without the forum?
2. does the Gallery have a seperate language file (I need to translate to danish)
3. can I use the Gallery with Safe Mode on, only admin needs to upload?
4. can I upload and make links to .html-files from the picture galleries, I need to present Ms Excel files converted to .html beside som pictures?
thanks in advance OHYEAH
Re: Before purchuse...
1. vBa Gallery requires that it be installed into your vBulletin system. It's a vBulletin only application.
2. No, it uses the vBulletin phrases system.
3. Yes, working in Safe Mode is a new feature introduced in RC4.
4. Non-image files would appear as just an icon that the user can then click on to download the actual file.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0