PHP & MYSQL linking questions (before i buy) // time estimate
I am hoping to buy PhotoPostPHP for a scrapbooking webpage I have created.
I created a webpage in PHP that links with a MySQL database.
i used the database to store pictures, diary entries and itinerary events for this scrapbook store. I also created an easy to use update page for this webpage that updates the site.
I would like to install PhotoPostPHP to replace the photogallery.
My questions are:
1) will it create a new database for the photogallery / can i use the same database but different tables for when i add photopostPHP?
2) is it easy to change fonts and colours to match the webpage, or does that involve coding?
3) will i have a problem linking PhotoPostPHP to the existing webpage in PhP and MySQL database, or will the integration be straightforward and easy considering i know how to code, and that the existing webpage is already in PhP, and uses MySql
4) lastly, roughly how long should it take from installing the program until i get PhotoPostPHP to be integrated with this existing webpage
Thank you in advance,
1) Yes, PhotoPost has its own datbase layout.
2) Yes, it is easy. You can use the built-in stylesheet editor to change the colors to match your site.
3) Linking to? You mean putting a link from your current page to PhotoPost?
4) That depends on you - PhotoPost installation probably takes about 15-20 minutes if you have all the pieces installed (imaging program, etc).
When you say "integrated" into your existing webpage, I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are saying. PhotoPost becomes an extension to your site providing a gallery - you would link to your galleries from your existing webpage.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0