PDA

View Full Version : Mambo Integration

rajasika
July 10th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Can PhotoPost be integrated with Mambo registration? I prefer Mambo as a CMS over vbportal.

rajasika
July 10th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Mea culpa. I thought I was registered. Anyway, can PhotoPost login be integrated with vBulletin and Mambo login?

Michael P
July 10th, 2003, 09:43 AM
I'm not familiar with Mambo - where can I find some info about it to review?

rajasika
July 19th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Thanks for your response. The official site is www.mamboserver.com, or you'll find good information at www.mamboportal.com. I'll look forward to your thoughts on possible integration. I'm preparing to launch three sites using this CMS and would like to use PhotoPost PHP on a couple of those sites.

rajasika
July 25th, 2003, 11:08 AM
I've decided to use phpbb2, photopostpro PHP, and Mambo. Integration of phpbb2 and photopost pro went very smoothly. Any further thoughts on integration of the user tables with Mambo?

mrchuck
July 25th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Winthin the next few days there is an expected release of the new mambo server cms script.

It includes forum integration.

First integrate the new mambo 4.5 (when released) with your forum script. Then integrate Photopost with your forum script.

I'm waiting for the new mambo release within the next few days.

I'm using mambo now. The open source cms in my opinion.

Good Luck!

Goto: http://www.mamboserver.com

oly51
January 2nd, 2004, 09:14 AM
I'm using Photopost & ReviewPost with the vBulletin member base on my main site. Is there any way to integrate the Mambo login with this?

mrchuck
January 2nd, 2004, 09:33 AM
The newest version of Mambo 4.5 ( Stable Version ) was just released. It is the best open source CMS on the market.

The new version integrated with phpBB.

You may consider looking into converting your vbulletin to phpbb then integrating with mambo.

I would register for their forums and check with the gurus on their board.

oly51
January 2nd, 2004, 10:33 AM
I'm using Mambo 4.5 on 2 other sites I run. Great program!! I'm locked into vB on my main site so I'm looking for the PP/vB/Mambo one login connection.

I did post a request in the Mambo forums. No responses yet.

I think it would be a plus for PhotoPost to offer this and Michael is "the man" as far as PP integration goes, so I figured I'd ask here.

Michael P
January 2nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
I'd be glad to take a look, maybe next week; still recovering from the holidays. :D

oly51
January 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Thanks, Michael.

Happy holiday hangover :D

oly51
January 6th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I got a response to my post in the Mambo forums describing general ways to integrate programs. They are not familar enough with vB and Photopost to get specific. The Mambo user table is similar to Photoposts if that helps Michael.

oly51
January 21st, 2004, 06:35 AM
Any luck, Michael?

Michael P
January 21st, 2004, 08:16 AM
Nope, sorry, been swamped with other projects. I havent had a chance to look yet.

eastestuary
March 17th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I have used Mambo since v 4.5 and really think it is useful for a number of sites.

I would greatly value integration, as I have already used photopost on 4-5 sites!

Thanks Michael.

Chuck S
March 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Well the key here is really the forum integration with Mambo.

We have a developer on another site I moderate at who is integrating it with UBBThreads. phpBB is integrated already. Once the forum integrations are done there should be nothing additionally done with Photopost as we already have integration with the forums.

eastestuary
March 18th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Mambo has it's own registration that can be used. What if a forum is either not a part of the site, or one of the big programs (e.g. phpBB, vb, etc) is not used?

Chuck S
March 18th, 2004, 11:59 PM
There are so many variables to consider. However users have been able to use mambo/phpbb/photopost so thus if the forums get integrated it makes things much easier.

From my personal opinion and experience I would not suspect Photopost to go adding any new integrations without careful considerations. There would have to be evidence of many many sales to warrant expanding integrations.

There is enough to worry about supporting the forums we do integrate with.

I have always loved Mambo however it is a small community compared to the communities we do support.

oly51
March 19th, 2004, 12:05 AM
I would love to see a Mambo/vBulletin/Photopost integration

Chuck S
March 19th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Mambo is slowly growing in interest amongst the worldly community.

snoopy5
May 27th, 2004, 05:32 AM
I would also appreciate the integration of Mambo. I am convinced that Mambo will increase its market share because of its high quality product. Community seems to grow rapidly and a s far as I know they won already a price for their Mambo product (talking of mambo 4.5).

snoopy5
August 21st, 2004, 07:24 AM
... so what is the current status about PP 4.8.1 and mambo 4.5 integration?

If there is no solution, what about installing phpbb on the same server without using it, but using the integration of PP and mambo with PHPBB?

I am using another software for my discussion forums. So I do not want to show phpbb. I want to run it in the background - only for the shared registration between mambo 4.5 and PP4.8.1. As a kind of interface, which is hidden for the users

1. Would that be possible for new PP installations?
2. Is it also possible for old galleries, if I have used PP 4.8.1 in the past with its own independant internal registration system?

eastestuary
October 15th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Any updates on this?

As I said before, I really like Mambo, but do not want to use it heavily until the integration can be worked out. I have made 3 Mambo sites already.

Also, has anyone successfully created a module from the thumbincluder? That would be incredibly useful.

jboyle
November 12th, 2004, 05:37 PM
i'd also be interested in a mambo integration as well - interested enough to re-up my subscription.. it would tie my users' phpbb2+pp stuff together nicely..

dleblanc
November 18th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I am also looking forward to photopost to intergrate with Mambo 4.5.1a. I have been using Invision Power Board as my forums and portal and really like the way it intergrated with Photopost, but with IPB recent changes and pricing has me looking for other alternatives. I use Mambo on one of my sites for the church and working out great for a CMS.

So any time limited on when it may be possible that Photopost may intergrate with Mambo. Mambo is growing fast and one of the most user friendly CMS I have seen yet.

Again my interest at the moment is Mambo and Photopost intergration as may others would like to see. I like to see Photopost use Mambo lgoin database and not set up to use a forums login database so that others can choose what forums they want to add to their site as a Mambo intergration.

On a final note, I am not knocking Invision Power Board, personally I also think its the greatest forums board. I'm just disappointed in the pricing. IPB also would of made a good intergration with Mambo and some still may want to see that happen.

Chuck S
November 18th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I have written several integrations for our products in the past few months.

I have written IBP 2.0 and the soon to be newly released integration Simple Machine Forums which is a replacement for YABB

I am presently just almost completed an e107 integration which is another new CMS

If I get a moment I may look at downloading Mambo and giving it a whirl. It should not be too hard as far as the user login if they use a database and don't do anything to funky ;) The harder part would be css integration if they are like some of the other CMS's out there like Nuke and Postnuke which use the archaic old bgcolor tags instead of CSS it makes CSS Integration impossible but we shall see

oly51
November 18th, 2004, 01:02 PM
:) Very cool omegatron!! :)

dleblanc
November 18th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Thank omegatron

I appreicate to time and I'll be patient. I think this would be a good add on for others wanting to intergrate photopost with mambo.

ChristianA
November 18th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I use Mambo with vBulletin and Photopost. Photopost is integrated with vBulletin and Mambo is integrated with Mambo.

Chuck S
November 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Right I cant speak on Mambo's integration with specific forums as I do not know how they handle that

Chuck S
November 18th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Well I have Photopost authenticating against Mambo but have not done the CSS Integration yet

http://omegatron.net/mambo/index.php

http://omegatron.net/photopost/index.php

login with test and testing

snoopy5
November 22nd, 2004, 12:05 PM
Cool...

How did you integrate the navigation bar into photopost? What code did you insert in header.htm?

Would that be also possible with navigation bar on the left side?

Or using photopost/reviewpost only in the middle of Mambo and the left and right modules of mambo would always stay there?

Chuck S
November 22nd, 2004, 12:35 PM
Well the Mambo Integration is this.

The user database of course and integrated one login.

The header and such is normal html just like putting a header over Photopost no integration there. I have not even begun to look at doing something similar to the VB header include we use.

Now CSS integration is near impossible in Mambo as an automatic switch. I have added in the code as you see and have pulled a style. However the issue is an admin would need to alter the stylesheet definitions in Photopost every time he switched a style as not one single stylesheet in Mambo uses standard class calls. I must say I found it really sad as I thought Mambo was much better than that. I just wrote a module for e107 which is a new CMS out there and that was sweet as I did the whole thing css integration user integration.

I dont know what I want to do about css integration. Whether to just leave Mambo a user integration only or provide the code in our files for a style integration and then a user would need to alter the style definitions to suit his needs based upon the style he uses for his site.

etaslim
November 23rd, 2004, 10:04 AM
integration with mambo? great! I also use mambo for the website & photopost integrated with vBulletin for the forums. Looking forward to this. Thanks

dleblanc
December 7th, 2004, 01:55 PM
omegatron,

I do appricated that you tried the intergration with Mambo and may not work as plan. I am also looking into changing my board to Vbulletin because I like the way that photopost intergates and becomes part of the board. Now I am also looking into VBadvance as my front homepage CMS & Portal. This may be a good way to go for my needs also. So if I change over I will have VBadvanced, VBulletin, and Photopost working together, that should make a good match.

Any postive views or negative on the 3 intergration?

Chuck S
December 7th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Nope no negatives.

Mambo user database integration is easy and done no problem. However talking with people that use mambo the style integration is quite impossible as there is no standard styles between each style that is used.

We can possible include in a future release of our products mambo integration but it would most likely be only user authentication.

snoopy5
December 7th, 2004, 03:18 PM
user authentication would be already a very helpful step...

mlucek
December 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I have PhotoPost running as a pseudo-module under PostNuke here:

www.mikesjourneys.com

Related PostNuke thread here (http://www.photopost.com/members/forum/showthread.php?t=110009)

and more info on what needed to be done:

PostNuke/Photopost integration info (http://www.mikesjourneys.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=81)

I took a cursory glance at Mambo - have it installed, but haven't played with it too much yet. Looks like the module calling syntax is similar to PostNuke/PHPNuke..If so, then adding in the Mambo style module calls should be a piece of cake.

I'll probably submit some sample changes to Michael P/omegatron when I convert my 4.8.2 code to the upcoming 4.8.5 and see what they think.

Mike

dleblanc
December 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Mulucek, your site looks good; Iím not much on PostNuke, PHP-Nuke, MyphpNuke and others similar setup. They are all excellent programs mostly personal preference. I like the admin setup in Mambo, it more user friendly to me and easier setting up modules and components. Again personal preference and I have not made my final decision on which way to go.

Iím still leaning on VBadvanced, VBullettin and Photopost working together. Cost is a factor as always, but it down to what I want and how I am going to do it.

PostNuke/PHPNuke will integrated with Photopost, plus it will integrate with my Genealogy program and I could use PNphpBB2 as my message board. It would be the cheaper way out and I still would be using excellent programs. (actually my most logical, but.....)

More research is what I will do and have to go on trial and error. Wish I knew more about programming.

I wish there was a program out there that you can control all programs login through that software. You would tell it which software has rights to that username in the program to branch out to the programs you give permission to on the login. Each installs independent of the other but control through a main program that would allow users access, email setup for the main program to use for all programs, etc. I hope that made since.

Thanks for listening.

alienstout
December 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Well the Mambo Integration is this.

The user database of course and integrated one login.

Any chance of you letting us know what you did or supplying some code? Please?

Chuck S
December 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
This has not been released or included yet in Photopost. Just testing out other forum integrations to expand our product market.

To be honest given the nature of our licensing agree I can not release files to the public. One of two things needs to happen.

a. The main Photopost distribtution would need to support Mambo.

b. We do offer custom programming for a charge if you can not wait till this is a part of the distribution.

alienstout
December 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I hear you and understand. I'm not looking for anything more than a common username/password integration with Reviewpost. Thought you might float me what you already had done.

shri
December 23rd, 2004, 11:26 PM
Just completed the Mambo to vBulletin integration (which means all the photopost products should work just fine, if you run your user database through vB).

http://beta.geoexpat.com

Should be able to release all the stuff into public domain on mamboforge, to allow other users to integrate vB and Mambo.

I'm currently testing the classifieds version of this product.

Chuck S
December 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Well thats nice thanks for the info thats nice for the VB3 users. On a sidenote I have already completed a mambo integration for Photopost and most likely will be releasing this with the next version of our products. That means a straight integration with the mambo database and no forum required.

snoopy5
January 18th, 2005, 12:29 PM
... that would be excellent!

Gusher44
January 19th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Well thats nice thanks for the info thats nice for the VB3 users. On a sidenote I have already completed a mambo integration for Photopost and most likely will be releasing this with the next version of our products. That means a straight integration with the mambo database and no forum required.

I'm really excited about this!........I've itching for this for quite a while now..........

Do you have a time frame when the version with Mambo integration will be released or how long extra we need to wait?

P.S. I am a current license holder of PhotoPost Pro and my original email has changed, how can I update my contact information?

batmon
January 25th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Is Mambo Integration in PhotoPost 5 Beta?? I just download it but I don't see the option for Mambo...

Thank you.

Chuck S
January 25th, 2005, 02:51 PM
No it is not.

eastestuary
March 13th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I have been waiting for this integration for about a year. Surely, there must be some progress by now in actually allowing users to get a hold of something!?

CavySpirit
March 18th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I really need this, too.

bsousa
May 20th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Is this still in the works? I have Vb3 and will be switching my website to Mambo. I would love to purchase photopost pro, but need to see if it will integrate or not.

Chuck S
May 20th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Mambo integration has been released a few months now

bsousa
May 20th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Mambo integration has been released a few months now

Hi Chuck,

Is this available from yourselves when you purchase photopost, or from mamboserver? Any details?

Michael P
May 20th, 2005, 10:31 AM
It's part of the product you purchase here; when you go to install, you are promoted for the type of integration you want to use. Chuck did the integration, so he can answer specific questions about it - but it is included in the current release you download after purchase.

bsousa
May 20th, 2005, 11:15 AM
It's part of the product you purchase here; when you go to install, you are promoted for the type of integration you want to use. Chuck did the integration, so he can answer specific questions about it - but it is included in the current release you download after purchase.

Excellent! Do you know if I can limit access/viewing to only registered users in Mambo?

Chuck S
May 20th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Oh course

eastestuary
May 21st, 2005, 04:21 AM
Glad to hear it is available. I will have to upgrade my Photopost version I guess first. No problem though.

:D It would be really great to get a module to integrate photopost photos into a mambo page (i.e. thumbincluder). Seems so simple but I do not know how to do it.

It would then be easy to change parameters like # photos, filter: latest, random, etc.

spcover
May 23rd, 2005, 12:55 AM
I really need Mambo integration for PhotoPost Classifieds. Is this option available yet? Or coming soon?

Thanks much.

Sean

spcover
May 31st, 2005, 12:22 PM
bump.

Sean

Chuck S
May 31st, 2005, 12:52 PM
it is included to my knowledge

berlin
July 3rd, 2005, 07:27 AM
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/forums/mambo.php on line 93

Trying out the integration and I'm getting this error:

I can login and logout ok. What is this line for anyway?

$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM {$Globals['dprefix']}users";
$queryv = ppmysql_query($query, $db_link);
$results = mysql_fetch_array($queryv);

eastestuary
July 4th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mysite/public_html/gallery/forums/mambo.php on line 93

Trying out the integration and I'm getting this error:

I can login and logout ok. What is this line for anyway?

$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM {$Globals['dprefix']}users";
$queryv = ppmysql_query($query, $db_link);
$results = mysql_fetch_array($queryv);

I get exactly the same message with a fresh install trying out the integration.

What now?

Michael P
July 4th, 2005, 03:57 PM
If you need support, then you should post in the support forums and not here so that a tech support person will respond.

spcover
July 12th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Is this Mambo problem with PhotoPost or with PhotoPost Classifieds? Has the problem been solved? I have interest in PhotoPost Classifieds if the Mambo integration works. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sean

Chuck S
July 12th, 2005, 07:07 PM
There is no mambo problem at all with our integration.

The user did not specify the correct mambo mysql table prefix when installing the application.

DefenceTalk.com
July 12th, 2005, 07:23 PM
We currently have PP to vB3 integration, is it possible to add mambo in the mix?

Chuck S
July 12th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Photopost can integrate with Mambo or VB3 NOT BOTH.

xfwayne
August 2nd, 2005, 10:42 AM
Glad to hear it is available. I will have to upgrade my Photopost version I guess first. No problem though.

:D It would be really great to get a module to integrate photopost photos into a mambo page (i.e. thumbincluder). Seems so simple but I do not know how to do it.

It would then be easy to change parameters like # photos, filter: latest, random, etc.

I am wondering the same, too. I just installed Mambo and am wondering if there is any way to integrate latest/most popular pictures and user galleries into my index page? For example, assigning the picture and/or user's gallery to certain areas of the homepage.

I want to know this before buying and getting into PP. Thanks.

Chuck S
August 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
Photopost integrates with the user authentication /cookies if mambo so you have one login. We have a features block we use with Vb3 enhanced integration.

We do not modify or touch mambo code so there is no photos block to place in mambo. You can though use our inc_features.php file as a guide and alter the html of that box to match your mambo style and include that file in your page with a simple include and use this somewhere on the page

echo "$photopostfeature";

Basically use the instructions similar to VB3 main feature hack just alter them to work with mambo.

eastestuary
August 12th, 2005, 03:47 AM
You can simply place the existing excellent thumbincluder code (which allows you to place photopost photos in any PHP-based non-photopost page) by using a great little Mambo module called ' mod_kl_evalphp'. It worked for me immediately and allow me to place my latest photos (lates, random, most popular, etc detemined by thumbincluder code). You can get it here: http://forum.mamboserver.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=987

Discussion is here: http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=39551

Another1
September 6th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I'm using Mambo now also, but I'm not clear on how to get this thumbincluder code Mambo module working to include thumbnails from PP. Any addtl explanation would be awesome. Thanks!

Chuck S
September 6th, 2005, 09:45 AM
I beleive you can discuss that code in the thread eastestuary has posted here which is that hack's discussion thread

vivpuri
September 6th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Photopost can integrate with Mambo or VB3 NOT BOTH.

Now you can combine all 3. mambo, pp, vb. Hookup PP with VB using regular PP process. Hookup VB with Mambo using the component from http://wh-solution.com. I have done this HERE (http://wahustad.com)

-V

SaN-DeeP
September 10th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Now you can combine all 3. mambo, pp, vb. Hookup PP with VB using regular PP process. Hookup VB with Mambo using the component from http://wh-solution.com. I have done this at http://wahustad.com

-V
looks awesome vivpuri, it seems you are using vbulletin database for mambo integration ? or a seperate db for mambo ?

how are you able to display random images on your pages ?

vivpuri
September 28th, 2005, 10:31 AM
looks awesome vivpuri, it seems you are using vbulletin database for mambo integration ? or a seperate db for mambo ?

Excuse me for not replying. I had not subscribed to the thread.

Anyway I have made a module for mambo to do that. It is part of a bigger module till i am not able to get advertising i will show photographs. If you want i can cut out the relevant portions and put it up here.

-V

vivpuri
September 28th, 2005, 10:33 AM

Also you need to have the same DB for mambo, vb, pp.

URL's should be like:

sitename.com (this will have mambo)
sitename.com/forum
sitename.com/gallery

FYI mambo developers have forked out from mambo and set up new site called joomla.com (http://joomla.com). use that.

-V

snoopy5
September 28th, 2005, 12:16 PM
There was a fight within the Mambo community a couple of weeks ago. All Core developpers of Mambo went away and will continue to develop the maambo software under a new name called "Joomla".

It seems that the company Miro, which tried to make money out of Mambo suddenly stands there without any programmers :)

More details can be found here: www.joomla.org

Will your module be compatibel with any new joomla versions of the future (are you planning to do this)?

I ask this because I think that Mambo will either disappear completely or at least take another route, since new people are there...

vivpuri
September 28th, 2005, 12:30 PM
There was a fight within the Mambo community a couple of weeks ago. All Core developpers of Mambo went away and will continue to develop the maambo software under a new name called "Joomla".

It seems that the company Miro, which tried to make money out of Mambo suddenly stands there without any programmers :)

More details can be found here: www.joomla.org

Will your module be compatibel with any new joomla versions of the future (are you planning to do this)?

I ask this because I think that Mambo will either disappear completely or at least take another route, since new people are there...

I dont think the module has anything specific which will stop it from working with joomla. I will have to check. I think i will have to run a demo install and try out this weekend or Do you experience in php and mambo?? i can send the code to you so that you can try it out. I am really really busy and this will take 1 day atleast.

or in the meantime you can try this: http://www.photopost.com/members/forum/showpost.php?p=1106840&postcount=3 This module gives photopost photos in mambo. All that i have changed from this is the sql code which takes "random()" in the sql to generate random photos. I am not sure how much load(if any) "random()" will put on a server if you have lot of visitors to your site every day.

-V

Chuck S
September 28th, 2005, 12:35 PM
All we can say at this point is we support mambo as that is the integration written.

Since I have written the last 8 out of the 16 external forums we support I would be willing to look at it. However that is with time willing and of course the actual joomla project itself would have to develop into a viable solution with an actual gold release. So it may be awhile before we actually look at this since everything is still fresh and new with this split.

Just because developers leave does not mean mambo is dead in the water. ;) There are always more developers

snoopy5
September 28th, 2005, 01:54 PM
@vivpuri

I am not a progarmmer. So I would not really be a help in this. I use still an old mambo version (4.5) and plan to upgarde within the next time

@omegatron

AFAIK Joomla version 1 is nothing else then mambo 4.5.2.3. They are not allowed to use the same name, this is why they call it now "joomla".

So i would assume that as of today all modules and integration will work also with joomla 1.0.

Although nobody knows how joomla will change in the future, I doubt that it will have suddenly another direction. Since all core developpers have build mambo over 3 years until end of August this year (almost 4 weeks ago), I would be surprised if they think that this was bad made and has to be changed now :)

This is different with all future mambo versions. Since new developpers have to be found, the code will probably change more significant.

And it will be not easy to find developpers, who are willing to work under the terms of use of the company miro and pay them for this. Just imagine: A developper has to pay to a so called mambo foundation a yearly fee to be allowed to make modules etc. for that software. Mambo is open source, the brandname obviously not. This is the reason why the developpers and most of the open source community who supported mambo in the past turned their back to mambo.

This is all I got to know by reading mambo forums and joomla forums. I am not an insider. But I was quite shocked when I found out about it. As soon as Mambo does not get anymore the support of the open source community, it will be difficult to survive for them.

Miro invented mambo and tried to sell it in the early days. They had not much success, so they made it an open source software. Only from that moment on Mambo changed dramatically (from version 4.5 on). So all the prices they won over the last 2 years are only because of the core developpers and the work of the community. Miro had nothing to do with it.

o.k., enough small talk off topic, I have too much work...

vivpuri
October 5th, 2005, 12:53 AM
attached is the updated mod which should show random images. Try it out and let me know.

-V

edit-- please do not attach's code or modification in our forums. You may visit photopostdev.com if you choose to place code modifications

C

olyclimber
November 14th, 2005, 07:41 PM
since photopostdev.com is no longer online, could somebody post this code somewhere? I'm interested in getting it. Thanks.

Chuck S
November 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
There are random photo blocks posted in our unsupported documentation forum

SaN-DeeP
November 16th, 2005, 09:55 AM
attached is the updated mod which should show random images. Try it out and let me know.

-V

edit-- please do not attach's code or modification in our forums. You may visit photopostdev.com if you choose to place code modifications

C
having issues on test gallery viv..

Chuck S
November 16th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Have you visited our unsupported mods forum? a simple search reveals this which I beleive is what you want

http://www.photopost.com/members/forum/showthread.php?t=116182

mambolicious
November 17th, 2005, 07:45 PM
hey guys, i came across this cool chat plugin for mambo sites, http://www.userplane.com/webchat/

mambolicious
November 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
u guys HAVE to check out this sick chat plugin everyones been using and talking about, http://www.userplane.com/webchat/ , if u get a chance definitely look into it.