PDA

View Full Version : Cant see content inside code tag & cant access 'The Mod Corner' forum anymore

basketmen
October 9th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Dear,

previously i can see content inside code tag & access 'The Mod Corner' forum, but i cant do it know, can you help please,
i already ordered PhotoPost PHP Pro before

btw is there existed take snapshot & upload from webcam mod?

Chuck S
October 10th, 2013, 07:36 AM
One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

The Mod Area is an area provided as a service to verified customers who are entitled to support. Your access to support and download access expired in February. You simply need to purchase a members area renewal.

basketmen
October 10th, 2013, 07:55 AM
i want to ask first, is there existed webcam mod, that take snapshot & upload? or something like that, can you check please with keyword : webcam in 'The Mod Corner' forum

Chuck S
October 10th, 2013, 08:45 AM
I have no idea what you mean by webcam mod. What every mods are posted there are posted there. I can tell you that to upload a photo in our application you need to follow the upload parameters in the program meaning go to the upload script and upload the photo does not matter whether its a computer or a mobile device you must upload a photo using our programs parameter.

basketmen
October 10th, 2013, 09:51 AM
i mean go here photopost.com/forum/search.php?f=173
type webcam, in the Keyword field

can you tell is there about mod to take snapshot from webcam

thank you, if you can please just help check it, for my consideration

Chuck S
October 10th, 2013, 11:25 AM
There is no such mod your talking windows software versus our app which is not even in the same ballpark. Our software is an online php mysql application. As previously stated to upload to the application someone has to follow the upload procedures. You can upload a file from your computer hitting a button and search for a file or using the flash uploader to select multiple files from your computer.

I would suspect if your looking for some way to take a pic on webcam and have it automatically uploaded online your talking several different pieces of software different coding languages. One is an apple one is an orange. Here is an example below.

They do make cameras now provided you have ftp access to a site you can send your photos you take via wifi and post them online. Using that mode you could theoretically send your photos right to your gallery upload que and then visit the gallery to process them.

The point I am making here is most mods your going to find here are alterations to the actual gallery application itself not programming code for stuff on home computers like the software that webcams use to work in windows.