PDA

View Full Version : Categories no more visible

maxartis
September 19th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Hi support,
I have an issue with categories display. They have always been displayed correctly, but yesterday, after a stop and restart of the server, they are no more visible.
I have checked DB content and it is ok, also permissions are ok, but I cannot figure out what happened.
Please check screenshots, any help to get rid of this problem will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Chuck S
September 19th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Well you would need to verify yourself as a verified customer for support by reading the sticky on verified in the top of all our support forums.

You can then post a proper support thread in the right support area for whatever product you are seeking support on.

maxartis
September 19th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Hi Chuck I renewed my licence for member area this morning this is my order number techimo-25923
However I am still waiting for the renewal to be approved.
Thank you

Chuck S
September 19th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Okay no problem just make sure to open a support ticket in the proper forum for the product you are asking about with enough info to see the issue. Your picture is no good for to to tell what product your using etc.

First thing I would check though is your do not have any database table corruption.