PDA

View Full Version : Pivate Photos?

Tyran
May 23rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Ist es möglich Bilder Freunden, ausgewählten Personen und für sich selbst Anzeigen zu lassen ??

Is it possible pictures able, selected persons and to allow ads for themselves?

Chuck S
May 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
I am sorry I am not sure if I know what your asking.

You can post pictures in our products and we do have a classifieds ad software please elaborate on what exactly your asking us.

Tyran
May 23rd, 2013, 01:51 PM
I would like to have following ads pictures

only for me
Friends
selected friends
all

is it possible in private albums?

Chuck S
May 23rd, 2013, 02:59 PM
Let me see if I follow. Your asking about how to set permissions.

Like in most any application ours works the same. You set permissions of who can upload based on usergroup permissions. Meaning users who are in the specific usergrous you allow to upload will be able to upload pictures to your gallery. You can also refine those usergroup permissions as well in the edit categories portion so that you can set that only specific usergroups can upload to categories you specify.

So you can create several different levels of usergroups and move specific users into various usergroups to achieve whatever level of restrictions your trying to do.

Tyran
May 23rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Sorry for my English.

I would like to password protect user albums!

Chuck S
May 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
You can password protect categories as admin and as far as personal albums sure users can make them private only accessible with a password which is generated by the program where they manage their albums.

Tyran
May 23rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
So can users protect do not password your album?

Chuck S
May 23rd, 2013, 07:15 PM
personal albums can be public or private

chumclub
June 3rd, 2013, 02:51 PM
good info, thanks

Chuck S
June 3rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
No problem