PDA

View Full Version : how to upload a picture from mobile

rafiq
May 15th, 2013, 02:03 AM
I am not succeed a picture uploading from mobile my Facebook.Please help me:(

Chuck S
May 15th, 2013, 08:46 AM
What is your site to see if your entitled for support and explain what you mean? As long as you have installed the latest code which supports mobile viewing you browse the site in your phone browser and login the upload link should work the same as when viewing your site on a computer. I know old Iphones do not allow file uploading.

rafiq
June 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM
What is your site to see if your entitled for support and explain what you mean? As long as you have installed the latest code which supports mobile viewing you browse the site in your phone browser and login the upload link should work the same as when viewing your site on a computer. I know old Iphones do not allow file uploading.

Thank you for your advice But I am still facing a trouble to upload a picture in a FB my pc.Would give me the solution?

Chuck S
June 24th, 2013, 03:34 PM
well please answer my questions to obtain support. You must list your photopost site so I can check to see if you are entitled to support and as stated I can upload photos just fine into our product on my phone so you must provide information for us to assist you.

essentially to upload on the gallery you login and hit upload photos and follow the procedures it is the same whether on a computer or mobile phone.

apvkt
August 10th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hi,
I am also facing the same problem of uploading images in my mobile. I have tried many ideas but not able to resolve it. Please share some more ideas..

Chuck S
August 10th, 2013, 08:30 AM
You must provide the proper information to obtain support. what license is this and the url to the gallery?

RustyDamis
September 25th, 2013, 10:21 PM
I know old Iphones do not allow file uploading.

Chuck S
September 26th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Yes that is definately true. They disabled uploading in general