PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Uploads for PhotoPost/vBulletin?

debodle
May 14th, 2013, 07:55 PM
We are currently running PhotoPost version 7.01 integrated with vBulletin 4.1.12. We also have the vBulletin mobile apps and would love for our Bulletin Board people to have the ability to upload photos to the PhotoPost gallery from their mobile devices. Does your upgraded version give this ability?

Chuck S
May 14th, 2013, 09:16 PM
You can view our site in your mobile phone it has its own mobile view and the upload link allows uploads and is operational. I upload on my phone occassionally when I feel the need. Our application is not going to add some mobile application on someones phone like facebook does etc if that is what your expecting.

apvkt
August 12th, 2013, 06:52 AM
You can view our site in your mobile phone it has its own mobile view and the upload link allows uploads and is operational. I upload on my phone occassionally when I feel the need. Our application is not going to add some mobile application on someones phone like facebook does etc if that is what your expecting.

Hi,
I am also interested to view the website through my mobile. Is it possible to view the application in an Android platform mobile?? If not, how can i view the site??

Chuck S
August 12th, 2013, 07:54 AM
I regularly view my gallery and other sites on my android phone with no issue. What is your specific question. if it is can you view on mobile then very simply yes as this was already answered.