PDA

View Full Version : Posting new ad not working

GrodanBoll
April 20th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Hello,

I have photopost installed on my vbulletin forum.
I used to be able to post ads but now, for some unknown reason, it doesn't work anymore.

When you click on submit at step 2 of 3 at the "PhotoPost Classifieds Ad Placement" nothing happens.

Any idea what's causing this problem and how to fix it?

I sent you a message through the contact form with a username and password so you can login to my forum and the admin panel. The title of the message is the same as for this thread.

Thanks in advance!

PS. You´ll find the url to my forum in the message I sent through the contact form. (wasn't able to post the url here). Once in the forum simply click the "Köp & Sälj" link to get to the PP classifed area on my forum.

Chuck S
April 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
You can send any email with details to sales at photopost dot com.

what version are you using?

GrodanBoll
April 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hi Chuck,

Im using version 5.2.

I just sent login details to your email.

Chuck S
April 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Your admin panel is unaccessible probally because you have set bad permissions on the file as it should be 644 permissions on the adm- files

My suggestion would be to upgrade your application and we can go from there. That would be the first step.

I really can not offer any advise without seeing how you have things setup and I can not right now because I get the nice white page of death trying to access your admin saying it is forbidden for me to access adm-index.php on your server. ;)

Chuck S
April 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
I have not heard from you with information to access your server. I need to see why your stuff is not working. I mentioned checking permissions on the files but you did not post back.

You can try upgrading also since your version is older.

Chuck S
May 8th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Let me know if you need assistance as I have not heard anything from you yet on this issue.