View Full Version : Admin Login
April 13th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Trying to upgrade from 8.2 to 8.3 after running gallery/install/upgrade.php I deleted the upgrade.php as per the instructions. When I tried to go to gallery/adm-index.php I got a message asking me to remove the install file which I did. Now when I try go to the admin I get Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register. I am not sure where I have done something wrong. The gallery also no longer has the vb format.
April 13th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Sorted I replaced the 8.2 config files with the 8.3 and it seems to have solved the issue
April 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM
There are in the documentation note that you need to add config fields that may be missing from older configs yes that would cause issues if not done.
May 28th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Figured it out except. No admin login showing or available, i have to type adm-index.php every time to get to admin page. ????
May 28th, 2013, 09:24 AM
You have not installed the vbulletin xml plugins.
Please read the documentation on upgrade in the documentations folder and follow that. You can remove that hard coded link in the navbar you put and properly do the xml plugins and your navbar will display properly with all links.
May 28th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Chuck good morning!. I just uploaded all files again and ran upgrade from 8.0 to 8.31. I followed all the steps in the documentation folder.
1. I do not have a Generate XML link in my ACP
2. I have no link on gallery page for admin login.
3. If I remove Install folder then I wont be able to generate XML?
I do believe that I was ver. 8.1 before upgrade.
What are your thoughts please. What am I missing/doing wrong?
May 28th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Jose instructions on upgrading are included in the downloaded code in the documentations folder.
There is a section in there explaining how to generate and install the plugins.
1. You should remove any plugins you have installed in your vb product manager for photopost pro. Links to install a plugin are not going to show in our admin panel if you already have a plugin installed. That is why you want to remove any old plugins.
2. Follow the instructions in the downloaded code and you will correct your issue.
IMPORTANT - FOR VBULLETIN 4 ONLY. New plugins included in download.
In the install directory set permissions on the file product_pppro.xml, source-vb4.xml and source-vb42.xml files to 777
2. Go to your photopost admin panel ( http://www.yoursite.com/gallery/adm-index.php )and hit the option to generate vbulletin plugin xml. That file will download to your computer.
3. Go into your vbulletin admin panel and under plugins & products select the option to manage products. You can then use the add/import product option
and upload the xml file you downloaded to your computer called product_pppro.xml file. Once that is done your forum will show gallery content.
4. Thats it your done!!
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.