PDA

View Full Version : Paid for renewal

bada_bing
March 26th, 2013, 08:24 PM
What is Photopost so SLOOOOOOO at opening up access. I paid this morning to renew my member area subscription so I can research some help here since they lock you out from even searching for help or accessing MEMBER made mods and many many hours later I still dont have access. Will Someone give me access please I have already paid

Chuck S
March 26th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Customer service processes all orders within 24 hours most processed within a few hours. I would suggest you check your email and see if they sent you anything.

Yes we do lock you out of support and mods if you are not entitled to those those are perks for verified customers.

I would suspect your members access has already been processed and the reason you are not able to see anything here is because you have not followed the verified thread announcement at the top of all the forums here.

I know this because I checked your forum email and there are no licenses assigned to the email your using on the forum here so really in essence you are not able to see anything because your forum email is not the email that is on your license. Neither I nor out support system would know your a verified customer entitled to access because that email is incorrect.

This is the post I am referring to which covers this very subject of verification.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html

bada_bing
March 26th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Customer service processes all orders within 24 hours most processed within a few hours. I would suggest you check your email and see if they sent you anything.

Yes we do lock you out of support and mods if you are not entitled to those those are perks for verified customers.

I would suspect your members access has already been processed and the reason you are not able to see anything here is because you have not followed the verified thread announcement at the top of all the forums here.

I know this because I checked your forum email and there are no licenses assigned to the email your using on the forum here so really in essence you are not able to see anything because your forum email is not the email that is on your license. Neither I nor out support system would know your a verified customer entitled to access because that email is incorrect.

This is the post I am referring to which covers this very subject of verification.

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

Chuck

I sent am email to support this morning requesting that I have my email changed since I no longer had access to the original email address I used when I first registered in the member area. I received an email back to from support with my login credentials so I can change my email address which I did then received another email to validate it and it said I was validated but still have no access to the support forums, can you please assist.

bada_bing
March 26th, 2013, 08:42 PM
OK I just changed my email address and validated it so that my userid I use in the forums matches the email address that is registered in the member area under my domain, not the email address I prefer to use in the forum but if this is how your system is setup I will deal with it

Chuck S
March 26th, 2013, 08:44 PM
I can not assist with processing customer orders I work for support not customer service.

You need to email customer service you can use the contact us link.

I would suspect that since your renewal has not happened yet they have sent you an email and are awaiting your response on a question.

Yes our system is setup so they customers who are entitled to receive support and allowed access and those that are not do not. That is how companies keep in business. ;)

I have emailed them asking though why your order has not been processed.

bada_bing
March 26th, 2013, 08:57 PM
I can not assist with processing customer orders I work for support not customer service.

You need to email customer service you can use the contact us link.

I would suspect that since your renewal has not happened yet they have sent you an email and are awaiting your response on a question.

Yes our system is setup so they customers who are entitled to receive support and allowed access and those that are not do not. That is how companies keep in business. ;)

I have emailed them asking though why your order has not been processed.

OK thanks...

Would you be able to point me in the direction where I can figure out how to get the latest photopost pro pictures in vbadvance?

Chuck S
March 26th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I would not know specifically off hand what mods are posted in the mod corner since thats outside the support area. I do not use vbadvanced. I use the vb4 cms

This is a very old thread with tons of pages it might show how to do it although not sure what versions etc this is good for

http://www.photopost.com/forum/pro-vbulletin-modifications/121868-how-add-module-vbadvanced-cmps-home-page.html

Chuck S
March 26th, 2013, 10:50 PM
They informed me your renewal has been completed.

CrushChee
April 30th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Hi Chuck,

given the latest news in the iB vs. Xenforo case I was wondering if there are any plans to offer enhanced PP, RP and PPClassifieds integration for Xenforo as well.

We have been using vBulletin since 2002 and PP, etc. for almost the same period of time, but looking at how things are evolving around vB5 we are quite determined to switch to XF, and I am sure we're not the only forum heading that way. Needless to say, we want to continue using PP.

In the light of these developments, I was hoping you consider diversifying and expanding your solutions for enhanced forum integration. It might be a wise business decision, too.

Chuck S
April 30th, 2013, 08:23 AM
A community photo gallery - My Photo Gallery (http://www.omegatron.net/gallery)

We support enhanced integration with Xenforo that became a reality with our 8.3 release. We are now on 8.31