PDA

View Full Version : Renewal + Classifieds

tommyxv
March 24th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Hi,

I just renewed my members area access for my current PhotoPost license and also just bought a second PhotoPost and Classifieds license too. How you I access both licenses under one login?

Thanks

Chuck S
March 24th, 2013, 09:20 AM
You can decide whatever login you want as the master login and login to the members areas. You then use the link function in the members area to link your other licenses to that login so when you login to that one members area all licenses will show there.

tommyxv
March 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM
You can decide whatever login you want as the master login and login to the members areas. You then use the link function in the members area to link your other licenses to that login so when you login to that one members area all licenses will show there.

Gotcha... Thanks!

tommyxv
March 24th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I still show as an unverified customer, isn't the renewal instant?

Chuck S
March 24th, 2013, 11:57 AM
No it is not customer service will process your payment and notify you once complete. Usually within a few hours. All orders are hand processed as always.

tommyxv
March 24th, 2013, 01:33 PM
No it is not customer service will process your payment and notify you once complete. Usually within a few hours. All orders are hand processed as always.

All good now. Thanks!

Chuck S
March 24th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Yep you are good to go. ;)