PDA

View Full Version : General Information

puertoblack2003
February 24th, 2013, 11:05 PM
I'm trying to view this support thread here forum/1285755-post2.html but it's saying that it's only visible to verified member.I'm a license member, what the problem.

Chuck S
February 24th, 2013, 11:18 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

This announcement at the top of each forum should explain how to become a verified member who is entitled to support. Only members who are current license holders are entitled to product support. One owned license comes with one year access to download the code and product support. If your year is up you would need to renew access to access support.

Chuck S
February 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
You just need to renew members access for $39.00. Your access to support and download access expired back in 2011.

puertoblack2003
February 26th, 2013, 12:16 AM
nevermined, thanks for your reply.I completed removed the software.I have a hobby forum and I'm not generating revenue for it.So i reverted to free a mod at vb.org.

pb

Chuck S
February 26th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Okay well you always own your license so at any time you wish to renew do so. I have a hobby site myself that generates no income. Personally if you bought the application in November 2010 the renewal fee to get the latest software breaks down to .98 a month.