PDA

View Full Version : Verified Customer Forum Account

laidback64
December 21st, 2012, 06:48 PM
Recently renewed my membership for another year. How do I verify my forum account so I can see the members only forums?

laidback64
December 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM
Possibly Figured it out

Chuck S
December 21st, 2012, 07:42 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

Once customer service processes your order making yourself verified on the forums is real easy. Just make sure the email on your forum account matches the email that is on your license.

That is all there is to the process. ;)

laidback64
December 21st, 2012, 07:59 PM
Just updated my forum email address to my membership email address. So hopefully in an hour or so it will be updated. Thanks for the Reply

Chuck S
December 21st, 2012, 08:18 PM
Not a problem glad to assist.

laidback64
December 21st, 2012, 08:50 PM
Posting this to see if it activates my verified member status

Chuck S
December 21st, 2012, 09:39 PM
You show as verified

Martin Saldert
January 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Hi.
I have a small problem.
Im the Forum guy at Paintball.se. So i do all installs and everything.
But the "boss" bought the license.
So my boss has his email in the member area. But i will be the guy using this forum.
And i think i want access to some of the mod corner forums...

How to solve this?

Chuck S
January 4th, 2013, 07:13 PM
You would have to talk with your boss about this meaning will he let you use his login for that matter if he has not registered a support login here then if your the web guy you have access to all the web based email from the domain surely you have access to create a login here using the email that is associated on the license.

Basically from our perspectice the way this works is the customer is the person who is going to be verified for support. This keeps costs down as the verification system ensures we are providing support to those entitled to it. Now if Carl is not going to post here then you should have no problems registering an account under the email associated with the license.

Martin Saldert
January 4th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Ok.
We can try that.

Would it be possible to change the email in the license to mine?
That would be best since then i can recive emails and stuff from the forum.
I have access to the members area but i cant seem to change the contact info...

/Martin

Chuck S
January 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Yes you can not change the information only the domain name. You can ask the owner to email sales and ask if the email can be changed on the license.

I was just pointing out that since you are technically the webmaster it is easy for you to get the emails from the email associated with the license which is why you could have simply registered a forum account with that email if the owner truly is not going to post here. If he wants to post here then you are out of luck since whatever he wants to do would supersede what you wanted to do as he is our customer. If he posts here then he would get the verified customer tag.