PDA

View Full Version : Vb3 integration with classifieds

Russ_T
December 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hello,

Sorry to start a thread in the wrong location. I have renewed my licence a while back but cannot post in the classifieds support forum. Would you mind moving this there please, and fixing my access?

I'm struggling with vb3 integration. It users my user accounts so I presume it is part working, but isn't picking up any of my headers or styling. The manual says

To implement this, open header-inc.php and follow the instructions there.

There doesn't appear to be any instructions in header-inc.php though. Where am I going wrong please?

Thank you very much.

Russ_T
December 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM
After all that, I just bumped into the "Edit Integration" menu option. My mistake, thanks.

Chuck S
December 12th, 2012, 04:10 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

Not a problem that will explain how to become verified on the forum. If you are not verified here I would have no idea who you are to verify you which is why verification is something you do. You would simply as the announcement states make sure the forum email attached to this account is the same as on a license in good standing for member access.