PDA

View Full Version : How long before members area upgrades?

hIBEES
November 4th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Just bought to Renew Expired License for access to download but cant download the latest version.

Is there a time limit or is it done automagically :D?

Chuck S
November 4th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Each order is hand processed. You will get an email once it is renewed usually a few hours.

hIBEES
November 4th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Each order is hand processed. You will get an email once it is renewed usually a few hours.

thanks, where does the email goto? and how do i update emails as its changed

Chuck S
November 4th, 2012, 10:31 AM
It should go to the email you entered on the order but you can email sales by using the contact us link in the header and ask them about changing your license email and the order status and they will reply.

hIBEES
November 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
got it thanks, upgraded but got probs and getting a no permission in the forums :(

Chuck S
November 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
well if you upgraded and have problems then most likely you forgot to run some upgrades but the ANNOUNCEMENT at the top of most every support forum on how to become verified will assist you in getting verified here to post for support. Once you give us info on what your issue is we can post a more direct answer.

hIBEES
November 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM
well if you upgraded and have problems then most likely you forgot to run some upgrades but the ANNOUNCEMENT at the top of most every support forum on how to become verified will assist you in getting verified here to post for support. Once you give us info on what your issue is we can post a more direct answer.

thanks sir, i sorted one of my probs, will await cron running, email updated

im liking the mobile style alot in 8.22

Chuck S
November 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Yep we put lots of work into that. ;)

hIBEES
November 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Yep we put lots of work into that. ;)

Well done, loving it, couple of things i'd like to add/fix in both mobile and vb style but will ask when im verified :)

Chuck S
November 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Not a problem you can also check out the thread on upcoming support for vbulletin 5 ;)