PDA

View Full Version : Can't post support question?

keithk
September 28th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Chuck, can you look up my account and change status please? I renewed support, failed at doing an upgrade (Call to undefined function get_regcode() type of error) and need support.

Thanks.

Chuck S
September 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

That should tell you how to resolve your issue if you have current members access your probally using the wrong email on your forum account.

With the error your posting I would think you have not uploaded all the files or have a correct integration file as that function is definately in your integration file.

keithk
September 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks Chuck. I'll make the email changes, then post under support forum. I just upgraded everything, including VB4, and can't get to the Gallery admin screen.

Chuck S
September 28th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Not a problem just read the upgrade documentation in the documentations folder for full instructions on how to upgrade.

keithk
September 30th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I'm away from home this morning trying to post a reply to my other support post from my Android tablet. I'm able to log in but getting an error message again. My renewal went through okay, email now matches and account looks like it's active again. I was able to open a support question in the forum on friday. Dunno

I was wondering if you think there could be some setting on my server or another directory permission issue that may be causing the problem?

Chuck S
September 30th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I really could not say without looking into the issue.