PDA

View Full Version : Renewelse of Member Area Access Problem

SpaceStar
August 17th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hello Sir

I have renewed my access to Member Area the other day with paying $39 so I can download vbGallery 3.02 for vBulletin 4.2. I have just got the confirmation email from photoshop - but unfortunately it is mentioning PhotoPost product, which I am not using.

I want to download the vbGallery so I can have the Navtab working in vBulletin 4.2.

Please have a look at this.

Regards

Dear Valued Customer,

This email confirms that your PhotoPost License, #31046, has been renewed.

To access the members area, please visit the following:
https://www.photopost.com/members/members.pl

Thank you,

PhotoPost Customer Service

Chuck S
August 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I am not really sure what your problem is. If I login as you to the members area with your license details I clearly see the vbGallery 3.02 for download.

SpaceStar
August 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I am not really sure what your problem is. If I login as you to the members area with your license details I clearly see the vbGallery 3.02 for download.

Hi Chuck

Thanks for your instant reply - the problem is this:

I can see the download option, but when I click on it, I get this message:

Your members area subscription for this software expired. Please renew if you wish to download updates.

Chuck S
August 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Are you signing in with some other license information from maybe a second license you own that is expired?

You have two other licenses. The point being is your signing in with license information from one of those old licenses NOT the license 31046 that was renewed.

You can use the forgot password link to email yourself the login details for all 3 licenses you own and login with the proper license info.

http://www.photopost.com/auth.html

SpaceStar
August 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Are you signing in with some other license information from maybe a second license you own that is expired?

You have two other licenses. The point being is your signing in with license information from one of those old licenses NOT the license 31046 that was renewed.

You can use the forgot password link to email yourself the login details for all 3 licenses you own and login with the proper license info.

PhotoPost PHP Pro Login Help (http://www.photopost.com/auth.html)

What I did, was, I logged on to Members Area with my usual user name and password. Clicked on DOWNLOAD link for vbGallery 3.02 - I was told:

Your members area subscription for this software expired. Please renew if you wish to download updates.

I clicked on RENEW within that message and was transferred to to purchase site, where I just clicked on Renew Member Area.

Can ALL other licenses, I owe, EXCEPT vbGallery be deleted and I can get the vbGallery download activated instead???

Chuck S
August 17th, 2012, 05:19 PM
You misunderstand here. They are not going to delete valid licensing. In fact there is nothing I can do here for you. This is something you can resolve yourself very easily.

You simply need to login with the correct login. That is the login for license 31046 which is valid.

It is tied to the very email you are using on the forum so all you need to do here is what I suggested. To to the following page which is the forgot login page. You enter the email on file for the license and your login details will be emailed to you.

You can either then logout of the members area and login with the login for tama3924 or you can simply link the other two licenses to your main license via the link feature.

The very moment you login with the proper login or link all licenses to one login you will be able to download the software.

The reason you get the message that your license is expired is because your using a login for a license where the members access is expired.

SpaceStar
August 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Stupid me. I thought I was bound to use the same user ID.

Thanks I have downloaded.

Chuck S
August 17th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Glad to assist you. As soon as you said you where logged in and could not download I knew you where using a login attached to another license which was expired. ;)