PDA

View Full Version : not a verified customer ?

barbados
August 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hello

I am an old customer and i made a renewal but forum shows me :

Content visible to verified customers only.

Why ?

Chuck S
August 14th, 2012, 01:13 PM
You need to make sure you have a license with current members access for support and make sure the email on your forum account here matches the email on the license.
If you do this you will become verified to receive product support

barbados
August 14th, 2012, 02:31 PM
In members area there is my old email. Here i have my new email.

What can be done ?

Chuck S
August 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Well you can email sales and ask them to change your email but you will need to include as much information as possible to identify yourself. Usually when trying to change a license email they want you to email them from the email under the license.

Your email you sent earlier asked that your email on the license be set to the email that was already on the license so your confusing me a little here. ;)

barbados
August 15th, 2012, 01:44 PM
i have already send to support an email asking to change the email in members area with the new one.

Chuck S
August 15th, 2012, 01:49 PM
I have assigned that email to the proper person but most likely they will be emailing you to obtain information to verify yourself. They will not change the email on a license without verification information.

barbados
August 15th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Thank you Chuck. I am waiting ...

Chuck S
August 15th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Not a problem glad to assist.

barbados
August 19th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Everything seems to be ok now but the system see me as a member and not as Verified Customer.

barbados
August 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM
It is ok now. Thank you.

Chuck S
August 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)