PDA

View Full Version : Feature idea

b6gm6n
August 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
Hi...

One of the ideas I've just had for photopost concerns the member gallery (500) for any user... on my gallery at the moment it just shows the users latest images they have uploaded, which is ok... but i thought of something more... the member-gallery should be more of a profile of the user and gallery then the latest images... for example, we see a simple profile box for the creator including vB avatar etc, including upload/post count, random/latest single image maybe and with a comment box like a shout-box for their gallery alone by other users saying stuff like "love your stuff man, upload more abc..." etc etc because that page gets a lot of traffic and just seeing images in rows with just a text link to a creators profile could be better, with the efforts made like this in other areas i thought i would mention it as it's quite a good idea... like a myspace page, a facebook gallery profile page type thing...

anyhew... cheers

-b6

Chuck S
September 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM
The members gallery shows either photos uploaded to it or if you set it to show all a users photos it will show that. We have some ideas ourselves on expanding things in future versinos now that we actually have got through some core ui changes and I can definately see both the members.php and showmembers.php script functionalities being included into one script that is one idea we had. Right now we are still just discussing ways to go here. We did a little release consolidating the standalone profile page meanwhile.