PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds

Athena1984
July 9th, 2012, 10:31 AM
I have been looking at the classifieds mod from you guys and it looks very nice. It says that there is also an option to enable e-bay style auctions. Is there a demo of this setting in action?

Chuck S
July 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Main Index - PhotoPost Classifieds (http://omegatron.net/classifieds/)

Feel free to register on that clean test site and play around as you wish. You should be able to post an auction by posting in the for sale forum and click allow bidding.

The application which is not a mod but a full featured program that can be installed alone or installed to integrate with twenty or so different forums to achieve an integrated login or more depending on the type done.

Feel free to ask any questions you like and I will do my best to assist you.

Athena1984
July 9th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Hi! I just registered and tried to post an ad but, there are no options to select in step 1 and it won't let me go forward.

Chuck S
July 9th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Not sure what your issue is I can post without any problem you hit upload ads you pic type for sale and then the for sale cats are listed

Athena1984
July 9th, 2012, 06:46 PM
The issue is that there's no category to select in step 1 of the upload ad process. I cannot go forward without making a selection. I posted a screenshot so you can see what I'm looking at.

Chuck S
July 9th, 2012, 06:57 PM
okay try it now

Athena1984
July 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
It works now. Thanks!

Chuck S
July 9th, 2012, 07:24 PM
enjoy your evening then ;)