PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Find/Change Forum PHP Values

otakuguild
May 26th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I'm using the forum style gallery and I don't like the link because it has the ">>" things next to them. I know CSS but I'm not as familiar with PHP. So here's the problem...

I went into the CSS file and screwed around with every last link attribute and it changed everything BUT the forum links. At that point I looked into the PHP inside the templates and determined that the following tag is affecting everything: $catrow[catlink]

Can someone tell me where these values are defined so that I can alter them? I don't know what to do with this tag to change it.

:(

Chuck S
May 26th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Your talking about » and you would replace that in pp-inc.php with whatever identifier you wish although that is our choice in our software.

otakuguild
May 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks!

Also, speaking of pp-inc.php, when I click on the category description of the member's gallery it takes me to a personal albums page that has nothing on it except an alphabet guide at the bottom and an error at the top that says: "Warning: Division by zero in .../pp-inc.php on line 2048."

When I checked that line it said: " $pages = ($rowcnt/$pageper);"

Did I mess something up?

otakuguild
May 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM
For clarity, by "category description" what I mean is the member album's index.

otakuguild
May 26th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Ugh, sorry for this, but it seems to have automatically corrected itself. Bizarre... Anyways, it's fixed.

Chuck S
May 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Not a problem I would need to have seen the issue to lock down what the issue might be. I did not see any issues here or my site concerning personal albums index.