PDA

View Full Version : Uninstall vBGallery for vB4 - Files to remove?

Neal-UK
May 11th, 2012, 02:05 AM
I would like to uninstall vBGallery and would like to know which files need removing please as I no longer own an active license and can't download to see which files to remove.

I also can't post in the customer area anymore so apologies if this is in the wrong location.

Chuck S
May 11th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Remove the gallery directory where ever you have the gallery installed and in your forums the vbgallery directory under includes and in the admincp directory the vbgallery admin file.

Neal-UK
May 28th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Thanks. I decided to renew Photopost Pro as it's much better (Renewed about 30 minutes ago).

Can you check that my e-mail here is matched to my e-mail in the download area as I thought even with expired licenses I could still access the customer forums.

Chuck S
May 28th, 2012, 03:11 PM
You can match your email here to a license that has valid access so you can post on our support forums. One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

No customer can post for support with a license that has expired for support. If you renewed once customer service processes your order and your emails match you should have verified member access.